kandi X-RAY | aggro Summary
kandi X-RAY | aggro Summary
A simple feed aggregator written in python using gevent.
Top functions reviewed by kandi - BETA
- Process a feed
- Handler for redirecting
- Handle unknown status codes
- Parse a feed
- Calculates the checksum of an entry
aggro Key Features
aggro Examples and Code Snippets
Trending Discussions on aggro
I'm still very new to R, I have no other coding experience, and I don't understand some of the fundamentals, so please bear with me.
I'm trying to do a multiple regression on the data set found at: https://studysites.sagepub.com/dsur/study/DSUR%20Data%20Files/Chapter%207/ChildAggression.dat
The website's answers don't mention any transformation of the data, but suggest one could just go ahead with the lm() function....
ANSWERAnswered 2019-Oct-30 at 21:50
The default separator for
\t, but the file isn't tab separated. You want
sep = "" instead.
Having read in the file as you did:
So, my issue is as follows:
I'm developing a very simple 2D game as I'm quite new to Unity. Basically, there is a knight, and there is a troll. I'm developing my custom AI for the troll and got stumped at the very beginning. I tried to make the troll sprite correctly rotate and walk towards the player (in Update()), but then it turned out that the troll game object doesn't move as much as a millionth of a unit (although it rotates correctly)!
Now, what is special about my problem is the following: it's not about using localPosition instead of position (the troll has no parents – pun intended), it's not about referencing the transform in the script via "[SerializeField]", it's not about working with static objects or messed-up prefab coordinates or any of the other issues I've found in my desperate 10-hour search on the Internet. No, the issue is that I HAVE the troll transform in my code, I modify it successfully, but then it fails to be applied to the in-game troll object. Let that sink in – I am correctly modifying the correct transform (checked multiple times via debugging) but at the beginning of the next frame, all changes get magically reverted and the transform doesn't move the slightest.
I've made almost twenty modifications to my code in order to try and make it work (including separating stuff in different files as was suggested in a particular forum topic) but it just doesn't, and I can't think of anything else. Any help is very, very much appreciated....
ANSWERAnswered 2019-Jul-16 at 15:46
I am making a 2d topdown with 3d elements game in unity. It is a multiplayer game and the way I am setting it up is by having a master client (server) that relays information to a backend server through socket.io/ node.js.
I have been able to sync the movement of players, their healthbars and rotationgs and the flipping of their sprites with a great measure of suceess considering it is the first time I try such a feat.
However now I am venturing into make monsters on this server and I run into a problem I did not have with the syncing the players. The way I did them was to have the player controllers relay information to the backend server which then gets broadcast to the other players. But with NPCs I have simply attached a controller to the spawned mob, that performs actions on the "server" client which is then relayed to all of the clients in order to ensure that everyone "agrees" on what is happening and when.
This seems to work very well if there is only 1 monster but the second I add 2 or more they are obviously conflicting their information. So I see I cannot do it the same I did with the players. And for this I require some feedback if at all possible.
The signals are sent as follows:
command to spawn monster for test purposes:...
ANSWERAnswered 2017-May-19 at 00:09
Inspired by Jolmos' input I have solved this issue. I didnt have the information that he mentioned but I decided to create the identification of the individual monsters on the master client and send that to the server one first spawn.
I created two classes: hsClass and hsDeck:...
ANSWERAnswered 2017-Feb-03 at 13:28
You are storing the data not very suitably for your use case. You want each
hsClass to "know" its
hsDeck but you are specifiying which
hsDeck has which
hsClass (it is the other way around).
There are two ways of dealing with this.
You change the classes so that
hsClasshas a reference to
hsDeck. This is the easier solution but is not desirable to have these two way dependencies because when the relationship changes, you need to update it in two places.
You compute the structure you need dynamically when you need it.
You could achieve the second way using lodash like so:
No vulnerabilities reported
Reuse Trending Solutions
Subscribe to our newsletter for trending solutions and developer bootcamps
Share this Page