kandi X-RAY | rapidxml Summary
kandi X-RAY | rapidxml Summary
RapidXML fork; XML namespacing, per-element parsing, etc
Top functions reviewed by kandi - BETA
rapidxml Key Features
rapidxml Examples and Code Snippets
Trending Discussions on rapidxml
I’m currently working in R and importing data sets that have .xlsx format.
I use standard function read_excel.
MCC_1 <- read_excel("MCC_1.xlsx", guess_max = 500000, n_max = 500000)
Most of my files were imported correctly, however suddenly I faced with an error.
It is said: Error: expected ' or "
In a Traceback section I see this:
class = c("rapidxml::parse_error", "C++Error", "error", "condition")
Could you give me any ideas or even solutions of how to overcome it?
Thank you in advance!...
ANSWERAnswered 2021-May-15 at 13:54
Found a solution by myself!
All you have to do is to create a copy of your excel file to a new file. The problem stated appears when R is trying to read .xlsx files that were made automatically - for example during data unloading procedure from specific databases.
I want to select the "actual" xml node by attribute.
When I try to iterate trough the nodes, it only return the first one, but strangely, when I ask the last node, it will return it without any problem. Also, if I search it with name like "actualroot->first_node("roodnode1")" it will found it. edit: I checked it just in case and the "actualroot" have parent
Rapidxml version: 1.13 (I tried different version too(1.1), and it had the same result)
The saved xml:...
ANSWERAnswered 2021-Mar-31 at 15:15
Just a simple inattention: The for loop
I must be going crazy here... Here is my XML file, called
ANSWERAnswered 2020-Jul-08 at 01:04
In the XML tree model, text elements are nodes as well. This makes sense when you have mixed content elements:
I work on a C++ application and implemented a translator class that uses data from a XML file to translate strings. I have now serious problems with special characters currently for German Umlauts ÖÄÜ for example...
On Visual Studio I see following in Debug view, it reads following sample string "Dateiäüö":
Because of this problem I found this post on Stackoverflow: How to read Unicode XML values with rapidxml and changed my RapidXML class to work with wchar_t:...
ANSWERAnswered 2020-May-31 at 07:35
After hours working on this issue the solution was quite simple. Never trust your debugger!!! The problem was caused by wxwidgets... it displays the same chars as seen in my debugger, but if I put a utf8 to utf16 conversion before rendering of menu items, it displays the string correct!
The solution is to do not use shown codecvt code in my XMLParser, but instead in my wxwidgets code just before output. On Linux I have now the problem, that codecvt is not part of std for g++...but this is another story.
Oh boy...I hope this is useful if anybody has a similar problem.
I'm currently trying to use RapidXML to write a file out, this is the code I've got for it...
ANSWERAnswered 2020-May-11 at 15:08
Turns out the QStringToConstCharPoint function was the issue, it was messing something up with RapidXML and I don't know why, but I found a better way to do it.
I'm trying to print the XML document data in the console using the RapidXML Library in my C++ application.
I'm following the RapidXML Manual link here, but I got a compile-time error.
Here is my C++ code:...
ANSWERAnswered 2020-Feb-24 at 21:15
I've come across the same issue in the past. The workaround presented in this SO answer has been working great for all of my GCC builds ever since.
To summarize the information of the other answer: It boils down to a name look up change made in GCC 4.7. The workaround consists of creating a file named
rapidxml_ext.hpp with the content below. Then include
rapidxml_ext.hpp in your client application/library.
No vulnerabilities reported
Reuse Trending Solutions
Subscribe to our newsletter for trending solutions and developer bootcamps
Share this Page