A well-liked web-based format for storing and transmitting structured data is XML (Extensible Markup Language). XML files can hold images, dates, text, and numbers. C++ developers typically use libraries that provide an interface for reading, editing, and altering XML files. Commonly used XML parsing and manipulation libraries are the XML libraries.
Working with XML data in C++ applications is made much easier with the help of C++ XML libraries. These libraries allow developers to read, write, and manipulate XML data fast and effectively, making data-driven application design, data analysis, and other activities easier.
Here is the list of 8 Best C++ XML Libraries
- Has embedded systems that require a small footprint.
- Useful for mobile apps that need to parse or generate XML data.
- Useful for educational projects that introduce XML parsing to beginners.
C++ 4444 Version:Current License: Permissive (Zlib)
- Helps in making data-driven applications that need to store or retrieve XML data.
- Helps make web applications that work with RESTful APIs.
- Helps with scientific or engineering software that uses XML for input/output.
- Helps create video games that use XML to save files or configuration data.
- Helps in mobile apps that need to parse or generate XML data.
- Helps in scientific simulations that use XML for input/output.
- Helps in GUI applications that use XML for configuration or data exchange.
- Helps create cross-platform applications that require a powerful XML parser.
- Helps mobile apps that need to work with XML-based APIs.
- Helps in configuration files for desktop or web applications.
- Helps create unit testing frameworks that use XML for input/output.
- Helps in integration tests that use XML for test data.
- Helps in web browsers that need to parse HTML or XHTML documents.
- Helps in content management systems that handle XML content.
- Helps in system utilities that use XML for configuration files.
C++ 36 Version:5.0.3 License: Weak Copyleft (LGPL-2.1)
- Useful for enterprise applications that need to process large XML documents.
- Helps create web services that use XML-based protocols.
- Helps in high-performance data processing applications.
- Helps create web scrapers that need to extract data from HTML or XML documents.
- Helps industrial control systems that use XML for data exchange.
- Helps robotics software that uses XML for sensor data exchange.