Here are some of the famous Python FastAPI Utility Libraries. The use cases of these libraries include Developing an API Backend, Automating System Tasks, Real-Time Data Processing, and Building Machine Learning Applications.
Python FastAPI Utility Libraries are a set of libraries designed to make it easier to work with the Python FastAPI web framework. These libraries provide tools to help developers create and maintain their applications quickly and easily. They provide features such as automated documentation, robust request routing, validation, testing, logging, and more.
Let us look at some of these famous libraries.
- Provides a rich set of features for tracking and debugging errors.
- Supports integration with other Python libraries and frameworks.
- Provides a number of convenience functions for quickly setting up logging with default configurations.
- Allows complex validations of data types, such as nested objects and lists.
- Allows easy customization of data types and validation rules.
- Provides an effortless way to convert data types between different formats, such as JSON, YAML, and XML.
- Provides a simple syntax for creating variables, loops, if-then-else statements, and more.
- Provides developers with the ability to extend the language with custom filters, macros and functions.
- Provides support for template inheritance.
- Supports both ASGI and WSGI applications and works with any ASGI server.
- Supports extensive type-hinting, making it easy to write strongly-typed code.
- Provides a built-in debugger, making it easy to debug an application in real-time.
- Provides an easy way to define custom resolvers, allowing one to build powerful custom GraphQL APIs.
- Integrates seamlessly with existing Python libraries such as SQLAlchemy, Django ORM, and MongoEngine.
- Provides built-in support for asynchronous and real-time GraphQL.
- Supports a wide range of Python versions, from Python 3.6 and up.
- Provides a convenient command-line interface for developers.
- Offers a wide range of configuration options to customize the server to the application's needs.
- Supports cryptographic operations such as digital signatures and encryption.
- Provides APIs for creating and validating JWT tokens.
- Designed to be extensible, allowing developers to add their own custom algorithms or other features.
- Allows users to define their models mapped to the underlying database.
- Provides powerful support for transactions.
- Provides a powerful query builder, making creating and executing complex queries easier.
- Provides an API for custom authentication flows.
- Supports a variety of authentication methods that can be used to protect APIs.
- Provides comprehensive documentation and a rich set of developer tools.
Python 3699 Version:v1.2.0 License: Permissive (BSD-3-Clause)
- Provides built-in schema validation, so developers can easily ensure their API requests are valid.
- Allows developers to map requests and responses between their API and other services easily.
- Provides an effortless way for developers to create mock data for testing and development.