14 best Python Telegram Bot libraries in 2023
by reegs20 Updated: Feb 15, 2023
Here are the best open source Python Telegram Bot libraries for your application. You can use these components to build an intelligent telegram bot that can automatically or on request send text, video, images, documents, and other information and perform different activities.
Using a Python Telegram Bot Library, you can Broadcast, Teach, Collect Leads, Search, Reply, Remind, Play, Connect, etc. To help developers, these bots act as a BotFather. Also, you can implement the pair-to-pair security protocol and end-to-end encryption to ensure that each exchange of messages between the Bot and the user is secure.
We have handpicked the top and trending Python Telegram Bot libraries for your next project below.
- Used for building a bot in telegram easily by coupling with Python libraries like Flask, Requests, and Viz.
- Provides an asynchronous interface for the Telegram Bot API.
- The library features many high-level classes to make the development straightforward.
We have made you a wrapper you can't refuse
Python 21429 Version:v20.1 License: Strong Copyleft (GPL-3.0)
- An asynchronous Python 3 MTProto library that helps interact with Telegram’s API as a user through a bot API alternative.
- If we install cryptg, the library will work faster as the encryption and decryption will be done using C instead of Python.
- If we install pillow, larger images will be automatically resized while sending photos to prevent telegram from failing with ‘Invalid Image’ messages.
Pure Python 3 MTProto API Telegram client library, for bots too!
Python 7586 Version:v0.16.1 License: Permissive (MIT)
- Used as the Python implementation for the telegram bot as it supports both synchronous and asynchronous methods.
- Provides functions like send_message, send_xyz, send_document, etc. And listens to all incoming messages.
- Can have an arbitrary name, but it should have only one parameter: the message.
Python Telegram bot api.
Python 6685 Version:4.10.0 License: Strong Copyleft (GPL-2.0)
- Used for building bots quickly and efficiently using the available template and a fully asynchronous framework for Telegram Bot API.
- Used in Bot applications and Automation.
- Can reply into webhook, i.e., making requests in response to any latest updates.
aiogram is a modern and fully asynchronous framework for Telegram Bot API written in Python using asyncio
Python 3439 Version:v3.0.0b7 License: Permissive (MIT)
- Modern, elegant, and asynchronous Telegram MTProto API framework in Python for bots and users.
- Enables you to easily interact with the main Telegram API using a user interface or a bot API alternative using Python.
- Types and methods are all type-hinted, which will enable excellent editor support.
Elegant, modern and asynchronous Telegram MTProto API framework in Python for users and bots
Python 3338 Version:v2.0.0 License: Weak Copyleft (LGPL-3.0)
- Helps build applications for Telegram Bot API and works on Python 2.7 and Python 3.
- Use telepot.glance() function for extracting the headline information.
- Supports synchronous and asynchronous methods of programming.
- Fully asynchronous and can process a lot of connections.
- Not just a tool but has an API that can help customize the Telegram MTProto proxy.
- Can be used for logging, limiting access, and creating proxy farms that are hard to filter.
Async MTProto proxy for Telegram
Python 1346 Version:v1.1.1 License: Permissive (MIT)
- Used in Runtime environments, Docker applications, and Servers.
- Can destroy the active slaves, remove the stub from the host and registry entries, run shell commands on the host, and download files on a host computer.
- Used for Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
Remote administration tool which uses Telegram as a C&C server
Python 1289 Version:Current License: Permissive (Apache-2.0)
- Used in Docker applications, Bot, and Automation.
- Allows you to masquerade as multiple REAL users on telegram and spy on 500+ Telegram channels per account.
- Is a Telegram Mass Surveillance Bot in Python.
A Telegram Mass Surveillance Bot in Python
Python 1137 Version:Current License: Permissive (MIT)
- Used to export competitor groups, channel members, and add them to your own group or channel.
- You can scrape search results and extract the contents produced from those search results.
- Supports telegram premium API.
telegram group scraper tool. fetch all information about group members
Python 1041 Version:Current License: No License
- Provides the best-of-its-kind API for command routing, keyboards, and inline query requests and callbacks.
- Are Concise API, supports Command routing, Middleware, Effortless bot callbacks, and Transparent File API.
- Is a highload-ready solution that has APIs that are easy to memorize and use.
Telegram Bot starter kit. Very easy to install with Google App Engine.
Python 666 Version:Current License: Permissive (Apache-2.0)
- A hybrid Matrix- telegram puppeting or relaybot bridging library.
- Has 2-factor authentication enabled for logging in with a bot token.
- Includes a simple script to help migration between different database management systems.
A Matrix-Telegram hybrid puppeting/relaybot bridge
Python 548 Version:v0.10.0 License: Strong Copyleft (AGPL-3.0)
- A telegram bot for mirroring files on the internet to our Google Drive or Telegram.
- Supports Mirroring direct download links to Google Drive, Upload and download progress, Docker support, Download or upload speed and ETAs, Index Link support, and many more.
- Stops duplicates for all tasks except for qBittorrent and youtube-dl tasks.
A telegram bot for all your mirror needs
Python 499 Version:v3.1 License: Strong Copyleft (GPL-3.0)
- Based on the Pyrogram library and Leecher.
- Supports Telegram file mirroring to the cloud with its unzipping, untar, and unrar.
- Help change the rclone destination configuration on the fly.
A telegram bot that can download or mirror torrent and upload to telegram with all rclone supported drives like Gdrive, Mega.nz, onedrive, and so on. Url Uploader. Torrent downloader.
Python 494 Version:Current License: Strong Copyleft (AGPL-3.0)