10 Best NodeJs Telegram Bot Libraries 2023
by Kanika Maheshwari Updated: Feb 8, 2023
Here are some famous NodeJs Telegram Bot Libraries. Some of the use cases of NodeJs Telegram Bot Libraries include automating customer service, creating interactive experiences, automating workflow, and creating analytics dashboards.
Let us look at the libraries in detail below.
- Has built-in support for multiple programming languages.
- Comprehensive API documentation.
- Automated message queueing system.
Telegram Bot API for NodeJS
- Offers an advanced Natural Language Processing (NLP) engine.
- Highly modular and customizable.
- Built on the Node.js platform, so it is lightweight and fast.
An NLP library for building bots, with entity extraction, sentiment analysis, automatic language identify, and so more
- Provides an all-in-one solution for creating, managing, and deploying Telegram bots.
- Supports inline query and inline keyboard.
- Provides a unified API for all Telegram API endpoints.
The easy way to write Telegram bots in Node.js
- Offers a powerful webhook system.
- Has a built-in analytics system.
- Allows developers to easily deploy and manage bots on popular hosting services.
An app that allows you to be inside a bot!
- You do not need to know any programming language to get started.
- Makes it easier to build bots that can react quickly to incoming messages.
- Wide range of API methods for creating bots and interacting with users.
First Telegram Bot API node.js library
- You can quickly get a bot up and running with minimal effort.
- With a built-in command processor.
- Used to send out mass messages or schedule messages to be sent at specific times.
library for help you make userbot or bot telegram and support tdlib telegram database and only support nodejs dart and google-apps-script
- Provides an easy way to create and manage multiple bots using a single interface.
- Offers an intuitive GUI for quickly setting up your bots and customizing their behavior.
- Lightweight and simple library that lets you quickly and easily build bots.
🚀 The useful library to simplify your work with Telegram Bot API
- Modern and extendable architecture.
- Extensive library of custom plugins.
- Integrated analytics system.
BocchiBot is a multipurpose WhatsApp bot using wa-automate-nodejs library!
- Includes an easy-to-use query builder.
- Provides an easy and secure authentication process for users.
- Provides unique methods such as the getStarted method which can be used to quickly set up the bot and get started.
- Supports the full MTProto protocol, which is a binary protocol developed by Telegram.
- Designed for both client and server sides, allowing developers to use the same library for both sides of the connection.
- Designed to be highly performant, allowing for fast and efficient communication between the bot and Telegram servers.
Telegram API JS (MTProto) client library for Node.js and browser