Here are the best open-source C++ scripting libraries for your applications. You can use these to simplify the programming process with pre-built modules that can be integrated into larger projects.
C++ scripting libraries are collections of pre-written codes that developers can use to add functionality to their programs. These libraries offer a range of modules that developers can use to add features to their applications, including smart pointers, regular expressions, and math functions. Also, open-source C++ scripting libraries are primarily used for developing GUI applications. They offer a range of widgets and tools that can be used to create high-quality user interfaces quickly. Moreover, they offer cross-platform compatibility, meaning that applications can be run on various operating systems. One of the most widely used C++ scripting libraries is the Standard Template Library (STL). It offers a range of container classes, algorithms, and iterators. It also provides a set of core functions included in all C++ compilers.
In summary, C++ scripting libraries offer pre-built modules that can be integrated into projects, reducing development time and effort while improving the overall quality of the software. We have handpicked the top and trending open-source C++ scripting libraries for your next application development project.
- Used to simplify the development of C++ programs.
- Offers a range of container classes, algorithms, and iterators.
- It ships as part of the MSVC toolset and the Visual Studio IDE.
C++ Standard Library/ libcu++:
- Used generally in and between CPU and GPU code.
- Provides a set of core functions that are included in all C++ compilers.
- Offers a varied implementation of the C++ Standard Library.
- Used for creating high-quality user interfaces quickly.
- It’s a cross-platform GUI application framework.
- Offers a range of widgets and tools.
- It’s a C++ library for linear algebra.
- Provides a range of matrix and vector operations.
- Supports various matrix decompositions and geometry features.
C++ 323 Version:Current License: Others (Non-SPDX)
- Used in Utilities, Command Line Interface, Angular, Nodejs applications, etc.
- Provides a range of numerical analysis tools.
- Contains functions and types suggested for use by the C++ Core Guidelines.
- Used for asynchronous I/O operations.
- It is ideal for developing network-based applications.
- Offers a consistent asynchronous model using a modern C++ approach.
- Used for cross-platform GUI development.
- Fast Light Toolkit (FLTK) is a C++ GUI toolkit.
- Provides a range of widgets and tools for creating user interfaces quickly.