- Provides augmented regex beyond what is supported by browsers
- Toolkit for grepping and parsing
- Maintains cross browser compatibility
- Used in Utilities, Regex applications, etc.
- Helps in detecting possibly catastrophic, exponential-time regular expressions.
- Has both false positives and false negatives.
- Used for creating regular expressions to validate numbers, ranges, years, etc.
- Validated against more than 2.78 million test assertions.
- Offers a fast compiler and optimized regex.
- Used for creating, testing, and learning about Regular Expressions.
- RegExr is a web-based tool for testing and learning regular expressions.
- Provides a user-friendly interface for writing complex regex patterns.
- Used for testing and experimenting with regex patterns.
- It’s an online regex tester and debugger.
- Provides a simple and intuitive interface.
- Used for functions like matching, extracting, and replacing parts of a string.
- provides a number of convenient functions for working with regex patterns.
- Used for matching issue references with regular expression.
- Can check expressions such as organization name, repository name, and issue number.
- Returns a RegExp for matching issue references.