Here are the top python telegram API libraries that any developer can access to simplify the creation and maintenance of telegram bots and other services.
The messaging service Telegram provides two diverse types of APIs for programmers to use. Using the Bot API, you may quickly make software that uses Telegram messages as an interface. You can create your own uniquely designed Telegram clients using the TDLib and Telegram API. Many uses for the Telegram Bot API are possible, ranging from systems that control notifications to video or image editing. Creating interactive games or providing individualized news updates is an additional potential use for the Telegram Bot API.
The best Python Telegram API libraries are presented below, precisely categorized, and picked based on reviews and features.
- Asynchronous interface for telegram bot API.
- Featuring high-level classes for easy implementation.
- Optional 3rd party dependencies are available.
- Interacting with telegram becomes easy with this python library.
- It is an MTProto library.
- Can also be used with telegram bots.
- Extensible python API for Telegram bot.
- Contains message handlers and makes function names customizable.
- It is an HTTP-based interface.
- Written with asyncio and aiohttp.
- The framework is completely asynchronous.
- The client/server framework is concurrent.
Python 3641 Version:v3.0.0b7 License: Permissive (MIT)
- Interact with the main telegram API through a user account.
- Easy install using pip.
- It's asynchronous but can be used synchronously if needed.
Python 3509 Version:v2.0.0 License: Weak Copyleft (LGPL-3.0)
- Many accounts are supported at the same time.
- Telegram scrapper and adder.
- Scrapping is possible for public groups in bulk.
Python 193 Version:Current License: Permissive (MIT)
- Exclusive for telegram group calls.
- Uses NodeJS’s WebRTC library.
- Support Pyrogram and Telethon clients.
- For switching between tdata and telethon sessions.
- Real data can be used to randomize device info.
- Bot detection can be avoided.
Python 116 Version:Current License: Permissive (MIT)
- Client API for telegram message forwarding.
- Message filters to identify incoming messages.
- Mapping of source and target channels.
- Handles logs using telegram bot API.
- Easy use with registering and obtaining the authentication token.
- If an exception, the handler retrieves chat_id.
- Easy and declarative API.
- Hassle-free setup - no need for SSL certificates or static IP.
- Built-in support for analytics via chatbase.com.
- Automatic handling of Telegram API throttling or timeouts.