kandi X-RAY | silent-text-android Summary
kandi X-RAY | silent-text-android Summary
Share encrypted texts and transfer files up to 100 MB. Includes Burn functionality to destroy selected messages automatically.
Top functions reviewed by kandi - BETA
- Create the list
- Launch SP
- Factory method for creating a new SCDialogFragment
- Color search string
- Handle incoming data
- Create thumbnail
- Create a Runnable to execute the upload
- Get path from Uri
- This method is called when an activity is received
- Transforms a packet
- Initializes the Account
- Create a send message on server
- Called when the query is changed
- Clear handler for preference
- On touch
- Override this method to set the drawable
- Handle the user intent
- Runs the repository
- Initializes the activity
- Creates and sets the options menu
- Initializes the Conversation
- Asynchronously creates a new account
- Handler for receiving messages
- Perform a query against the specified URI
- Resume the activity
- Called when view is clicked
silent-text-android Key Features
silent-text-android Examples and Code Snippets
Trending Discussions on File Sharing
I am trying to send a list of files using tcp socket but i get this file provider error. please help if anyone can. Thanks
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Failed to find configured root that contains >/storage/708A-1A0F/- CHAIN YE DILLAN DA - MUHAMMAD UMAIR ZUBAIR QADRI - OFFICIAL HD VIDEO.mp4 at >androidx.core.content.FileProvider$SimplePathStrategy.getUriForFile(FileProvider.java:800) at androidx.core.content.FileProvider.getUriForFile(FileProvider.java:442)
ANSWERAnswered 2022-Jan-06 at 15:18
FileProvider standard can not serve files from a removable micro sd card.
Sometimes it can when you add
Hello and thank you in advance!
ANSWERAnswered 2021-Mar-27 at 05:31
For share file image you can use this flutter_share_file
I want to implement socket.io room to room file sharing system so users can send images to their respective rooms to all user can see it and I have tried using base64 encoding method to emit sender image file to specific room but it can send only approximately 700kb to 800kb file.
Is there any easier way of doing this and can support larger files above 1mb and it should be able to load images progressively?
Console.log("please help me guys if you any idea about this, I tried many things but none of them are working and I have read the socket.io documentation but didn't get any clue about it
I have also tried binary streaming but got no luck please help me guys with some codes samples...
ANSWERAnswered 2021-Mar-14 at 03:44
You will probably find it easier for the client to upload the file to your http server with a room name and then have your http server send a message to all the other clients in the room via socket.io with a URL where the client can download the file using http. socket.io is just not a streaming protocol, it's a packet or message-based protocol so to send large things, it has to be broken up into messages and then reassembled on the client. This can be done, but it's just extra non-standard work that http uploads and downloads already know how to do.
Here would be the steps:
- Client uploads file to server via http post with the room name as a field in the form.
- Server receives uploaded file, assigns it a unique ID and stores it in a temporary location on the server on disk.
- When file upload completes server notifies all other clients in the room via socket.io that the file is uploaded and ready for download and sends them the URL for download that has the uniqueID in it.
- Each client sends request to download the file via http using the unique URL they received.
- Server serves the file to each client as requested over http.
- Server either keeps track of whether all clients have now finished downloading or just removes the file after some period of time based on timestamp of the file (to just clean up disk space) with some regular cleanup function on a recurring timer.
You can create a single route that handles all the downloads:
I currently work on the project which name "android document sharing using blockchain" I just want to know about how can I connect smart contract to connect my android android application....
ANSWERAnswered 2021-Mar-01 at 10:08
I have a list of documents in the same folder I'm serving my Angular application from. I want to make a webpage that shows a list of the documents, and links to download individual ones.
How would I accomplish this?...
ANSWERAnswered 2021-Jan-06 at 19:33
Although it is generally advisable to serve docs through your own backend,but you could simplify that effort by using some standard angular packages. Below are some of the options:
- ngx-doc-viewer - Probably the best library and support a lot of file types. This demo can help you know it better.
- ng2-pdf-viewer - When your concerns are limited to pdf, this is a much simpler package to use, but do not have a wide range of customizations.Stackblitz demo
- ngx-extended-pdf-viewer - This has a wide range of customizations and can be really cool if your concerns are regarding doc display with a toolbar.Demo
- NodeJs + DB - Last but not least, the most customizable and standard approach for complex applications would be building your own backend. The backend server can actually be allocated a folder for docs, and the documents can be uploaded/saved by users/admin in that specific folder.
I am building a flutter app for iOS. I have created a file type that my app and another app can share back and forth. I am using the flutter receive_sharing_intent library to achieve this. To test it, I made all the necessary changes to my info.plist file to handle my custom file type, I placed an example file of that file type in the downloads folder of my device (testing on ipad), and I click on it from there to open it up in my app. The OS knows that my app can handle it. So, my app opens, it is receives the path of the shared file, but my app can't open the file. Here is the code in my main.dart that is handling reception of the file:...
ANSWERAnswered 2020-Dec-11 at 16:44
Finally found a work around and got it working using this answer. What I ended up doing was opening the file in the app delegate, saving the file to the apps documents directory, then passing that url to the Flutter application. I opened the iOS module in xcode and changed the AppDelegate.swift to the following:
I was working on my project and what I need is to implement a way to send multiple files through react-native-share or with any other module...
ANSWERAnswered 2020-Nov-02 at 09:54
I am wondering if there's a way to use Google Apps Script to share a Google Doc or Google Sheet, but programmatically disable the copy/download feature for viewers/commentors on the document? When share a Google Doc or Sheet normally, you can go to the settings icon and deselect those options:
But can I do that through Google Apps Script?
As a follow-up to that, is there any way to disable these options for editors too? I'd love to be able to share a document with someone, make them an editor, but prevent them from sharing it with anyone else. Thank you....
ANSWERAnswered 2020-Aug-31 at 03:50
In this case, how about using Drive API? I think that you can set them using Drive API. In this answer, the method of "Files: update" of Drive API v3 is used.Sample script:
Before you use this script, please enable Drive API at Advanced Google services.
I am just trying to send some files from a socket and i am able to send those files without any interruption: also whether the size file is small or large that does not matter it sends like a charm.
But the problem in my case that is arising is the file that i sent is being corrupted, i.e. it is not playing like audio or video. I have already gone through this but it did not helped.
The code that I am using is below.
ANSWERAnswered 2020-Aug-24 at 07:13
So after the conversations in comments and as @MarquisofLorne told to delete the line that i have written in my server side code. i.e either delete this line from server side code:
So I have an app which writes sensor data to a csv file via FileOutputStream in MODE_PRIVATE...
ANSWERAnswered 2020-Jun-22 at 23:51
Change this and it will work- I have taken hint from here and tried different configuration and this works, I don't know why.
No vulnerabilities reported
download the repository
create a terminal window
cd to the top of the repository
edit build.sh to reference the correct locations of the prerequisites
Reuse Trending Solutions
Subscribe to our newsletter for trending solutions and developer bootcamps
Share this Page