kandi X-RAY | enumus Summary
kandi X-RAY | enumus Summary
A set of utilities that make java enums more powerful.
Top functions reviewed by kandi - BETA
- Invokes a method on an element
- Invokes a method on an object
- Get the parent of an element
- Creates an enum mirror from the caller
- Creates a mirror of the specified images
- Discover the caller class
- Validates the keys in the given map
- Validates an enum
- Determine whether or not this subtree refer to a parent
- Returns the value of the given key
- Validates that the given set maps all elements in the given set
- Validates a map
- Returns the children of the given element
- Populate children
- Fills an array with the specified values
enumus Key Features
enumus Examples and Code Snippets
Trending Discussions on enumus
Short error description:
Ms.Dynamics.Performance.CreateUsers.exe from PerfSDK throws error
There was no endpoint listening at https://mytest.sandbox.operations.dynamics.com/Services/AxUserManagement/Service.svc/ws2007FedHttp that could accept the message.
Long error description:
I have created a single user C# test from an XML recording and run it with PerfSDK successfully as described in the first part of the PerfSDK and multiuser testing with Visual Studio Online guide.
I am having trouble running multiuser load tests as described in the second part of the lab. The link above seems to be the only resource online describing how a multiuser test can be created from a singleuser test and how Visual Studio Online can be used to run it in a sandbox environment. I've also watched a few videos such as Tools to Measure and Improve Microsoft Dynamics AX Performance, Performance Tools and the like, but none of them explains all the steps that need to be taken in as much detail as the above article.
I've done the following:
- Created a recording of a scenario with Task Recorder in Dynamics 365 for Operations.
- Created C# perf test from recording in Visual Studio using the
PerfSDKSampleproject from the
- Followed all 'Steps to run single user performance test with Perf SDK' from the article;
- Built the solution and successfully ran my test from Test Explorer: Internet Explorer opened starting and replaying the scenario that I had recorded.
Note: I used DEV environment usnconeboxax1aos.cloud.onebox.dynamics.com for testing. When I tried using another hostname in
CloudEnvironment.Config (a sandbox, e.g. mysandbox.sandbox.operations.dynamics.com), the singleuser test failed with the following error message:
System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'MS.Dynamics.TestTools.CloudCommonTestUtilities.Authentication.UserManagement' threw an exception. ---> System.ServiceModel.EndpointNotFoundException: There was no endpoint listening at https://mysandbox.sandbox.operations.dynamics.com/Services/AxUserManagement/Service.svc/ws2007FedHttp that could accept the message. This is often caused by an incorrect address or SOAP action. See InnerException, if present, for more details. ---> System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found..
- For multiuser testing, I launched Visual Studio from Visual Studio Online portal https://app.vssps.visualstudio.com/profile/view
- I modified the TestSetup method as follows:
ANSWERAnswered 2017-Jul-27 at 17:37
As per the walkthrough,
If you have an ARR-enabled environment, i.e. you have 2 endpoints like this:
You would need to enter both endpoints in CloudEnvironment.Config
no endpoint listening error can be resolved by specifying correct SOAP hostname, e.g.
No vulnerabilities reported
You can use enumus like any standard Java library. Please include the the jar files in your classpath. You can also use any IDE and you can run and debug the enumus component as you would do with any other Java program. Best practice is to use a build tool that supports dependency management such as Maven or Gradle. For Maven installation, please refer maven.apache.org. For Gradle installation, please refer gradle.org .
Reuse Trending Solutions
Subscribe to our newsletter for trending solutions and developer bootcamps
Share this Page