kandi X-RAY | XR3Player Summary
kandi X-RAY | XR3Player Summary
XR3Player uses JxBrowser which is a proprietary software, owned by TeamDev Ltd. The use of JxBrowser >is governed by JxBrowser Product Licence Agreement You may not use JxBrowser separately from XR3Player project without explicit permission of TeamDev Ltd.
Top functions reviewed by kandi - BETA
- Make a Discrain .
- Calculates the RMS level of the audio data .
- Load the application settings .
- Draws polySpiral .
- Add a node .
- Handle status update .
- Search for the latest version of the update .
- Create a task .
- Starts the main part window .
- Process a command .
XR3Player Key Features
XR3Player Examples and Code Snippets
Trending Discussions on XR3Player
By default Maven checks for the resources folder based on Standard Directory Layout . Though there is a problem with the final jar.
It finally adds all the resources outside the src/main folder which is making my JavaFX application crass ....
ANSWERAnswered 2018-Sep-22 at 12:21
Your jar file looks like the expected standard layout.
If you have
src/main/resources/image/imageName.png, it would show up in
/image/imageName.png in the jar file (in your screen shot, you do have that directory, so that looks good).
You can load it with
Everything works great when starting the
JavaFX application from a .jar file . I am using Install4J with Open-Source licenses to make installers for Windows .
The exact description of the problem is this :
Inside the application drag and drop works . Also when i drag from inside the application to the Windows Explorer it also works . Just for some reason dragging from Windows desktop or explorer doesn't work .....
To be specific below i have photos which will help you understand exactly the problem.
The repository of the application is on Github in this link ( XR3Player )
Tried everything from disabling the splash screen to checking the permissions but it seems like the
Windows 10 maybe? , system disables the application from having access to Drag and Drop , i don't know . So
1) Disabled the Splash Screen
2) Disabled ( Using SWT or QT)
3) Checking Unix Permission ( do they have to do with something ?...)
4) Starting the application from .exe file Drag and Drop disabled
5) Starting the application from .jar file the Drag and Drop works pretty well
6) Inside the application drag and drop works . Also when i drag from inside the application to the Windows Explorer it also works . Just for some reason dragging from Windows desktop or explorer doesn't work .....
7) Tried also as a console application to see if any errors are reported but still nothing.
ANSWERAnswered 2018-May-28 at 10:46
Using the "Require administrator" option in the "Windows manifest options" of the launcher wizard causes this issue, because drag and drop between the non-elevated desktop and your elevated application are prevented by Windows.
No vulnerabilities reported
You can use XR3Player like any standard Java library. Please include the the jar files in your classpath. You can also use any IDE and you can run and debug the XR3Player component as you would do with any other Java program. Best practice is to use a build tool that supports dependency management such as Maven or Gradle. For Maven installation, please refer maven.apache.org. For Gradle installation, please refer gradle.org .
Reuse Trending Solutions
Subscribe to our newsletter for trending solutions and developer bootcamps
Share this Page