kandi X-RAY | limelight Summary
kandi X-RAY | limelight Summary
An extendable spotlight alternative. Limelight is based on electron, so it might work cross-platform. Most likely it needs some work. This project is in a very early stage, only a few things work.
Top functions reviewed by kandi - BETA
- Draws an angle .
- Create new element
- Draw a Snowflake .
- Draw a sun .
- Draw a leaf node
- Extract the contents of a single query .
- draw a moon
- Draws a rain circle .
- draw a stroke
- draw fog bank
limelight Key Features
limelight Examples and Code Snippets
Trending Discussions on limelight
I have a roborio 1, limelight 2, OpenMesh radio and this code:...
ANSWERAnswered 2022-Mar-19 at 20:05
To fix this, you have to set all of you IP addresses as follows:
Go to the diagnostics tab of the DriverStation while connected over WiFi. After Robot there will be an IP address. Browse to this, and go to the tab on the bottom in the menu. Set the bar that says, DHCP or Link Local to Static, then set the IPv4 to 10.TE.AM.2.
Driver Station 10.TE.AM.5
I am not going into much detail here, as it depends on your operating system. Do some research and set the static IP of your Driver Station computer to 10.TE.AM.5. LEAVE GATEWAY BLANK!
While connected to the robot, browse to
limelight.local:5801. Go to the settings tab and set IP assignment to static. Set IPv4 to 10.TE.AM.11, and gateway to 10.TE.AM.1
Substitute TE.AM with you team number.
10.0.27.2 Team 369:
I've been staring at this for 90 minutes now - and I just can't figure it out.
Why is the 3rd element in the sub-menu of "Other" different than all the others? All elements works as intended in the sub-menu of "Info"....
ANSWERAnswered 2022-Mar-18 at 05:21
I want to store this data into csv. The output I want just like the below picture....
ANSWERAnswered 2021-Jul-13 at 18:57
Assuming you fix your spelling and quotation errors in your data, you can do the following:
Create a dataframe by zipping the lists together, then set the non-nested elements as the index, and explode the rest using
I am currently working with this code which is part of my Web development course from udemy...
ANSWERAnswered 2021-Jun-05 at 16:10
After you load your stylesheet you are loading a third-party stylesheet from Bootstrap which probably applies its own styles to those elements.
Use the Inspector feature of your web browsers developer tools to look at your
h1 element and see which styles are applied to it, in which order, and where they come from.
If specifity is equal then simply moving the
to your stylesheet so it is added after Bootstrap's will resolve your problem.
I am creating a website for my school coding class using Adobe Dreamweaver, but I have run into an issue.
I have two articles and am trying to get them inline. They are both set to block, and I know that they should be inline-block elements, but setting it to that causes a problem.
I have a navigation bar above these two articles, and if I make these articles inline-block elements, it makes the navigation bar disappear. I don't know why this is happening, and have tried asking my teacher and classmates for help, but can't find a solution. Here is an image of what it looks like with both articles as block elements:
This is what it looks like when they are inline-block elements:
I want the articles to be together, as shown in the second image, but I still want to keep my navigation bar. Note that the navigation bar is styled with 'position:fixed', so that it always stays at the top of my page. I also want to keep this, but I feel as though it may be the cause for my problem. Here is a snippet of the code which I made (sorry if it doesn't work properly, and that the images don't work)...
ANSWERAnswered 2021-May-11 at 12:49
The problem: when you make the class
centre inline-block, the margin-top of the nav is -130px. This makes it go out of screen.
A more clean solution would be to use flex box, and have some flexibility ;) of the alignment of items. In the solution, i removed the margin and changed it, see below:
When I try to insert the code below in vim using o in a Python file that contains a large dictionary on a single line, line 3 below, my terminal window hangs, and CPU usage spikes to 99%.
I have a Python test file that is similar to this:...
ANSWERAnswered 2020-Jan-12 at 05:56
The solution, as present in the update, is to avoid having massively long lines.
I would say it’s even poor programming practice not to split the dict across lines for readability.
But it definitely hurts Vim’s performance. I have a CSV file of about 500 rows by 500 columns, and I can still edit with reasonable performance. However, I suspect that joining all the lines together would cause the same issue you see.
No vulnerabilities reported
Reuse Trending Solutions
Subscribe to our newsletter for trending solutions and developer bootcamps
Share this Page