kandi X-RAY | Search-Replace-DB Summary
kandi X-RAY | Search-Replace-DB Summary
This script was made to aid the process of migrating PHP and MySQL based websites. Works with most common CMSes. If you find a problem let us know in the issues area and if you can improve the code then please fork the repository and send us a pull request :).
Top functions reviewed by kandi - BETA
- Render html body
- Show the UI .
- Send server response
- Replacing a replacer
- Display edit page
- Logs an error .
- Get all tables
- Establish PDO connection
- Update the database engine
Search-Replace-DB Key Features
Search-Replace-DB Examples and Code Snippets
Trending Discussions on Search-Replace-DB
I am trying to set up Xdebug with docker-compose. I'm using PhpStorm IDE and the Docker image I'm using installs PHP 7.2. I'm trying to do this within the context of this WordPress image. Here is my current docker-compose.yml file:...
ANSWERAnswered 2018-Nov-30 at 16:30
What i would do
- First you are using
wordpress:latestso you have to find which php version your wordpress image is running.
- Then check is
xdebugis installed in the container. Most probably not!
- Create a
xdebuginstallation for the development, dont use this for production, it will slow down your performance.
- Build your-wordpress image from that
- You might need to create the
xdebug.inifile with your remote host details, i'm using phpstrom this is what my
xdebug.inilooks like. I keep this file in my host machine and copy it with
Is it just me being a silly goose, but is this Search-Replace Tool still working on
I have been using this for years, but haven't for a about 2-3 months , now all of a sudden my http urls are automatically forwarding
https://example.com/Search-Replace-DB/ ? Or is this a setting implemented on new chrome browser version and other browser versions? (does the same thing on other browsers)
ANSWERAnswered 2018-Nov-07 at 23:59
Nevermind this is not the case. I had a redirection plugin which was forcing https which was causing the issue.
Apache (2.4.25 FPM/FastCGI) stop responding and crashes after a while on my wordpress multisite website.
For some reason it used to run fine several days until I changed the wordpress(mu) domain using this script github.com/interconnectit/Search-Replace-DB (probably not the reason).
When restarted it works for about an hour then choked again.
I have added a mysql slow query log but its empty.
Apache error_log has multiple errors like this one:...
ANSWERAnswered 2017-Sep-06 at 11:21
Was a bit long to put it in a comment, so replying as an answer.
Are you logging any php errors? From what you presented so far, my theory would be that:
- You used that script to do a search & replace of db but it executed poorly causing malformed or corrupted data.
- That caused your php scripts that rely on mysql to go haywire due to malformed or corrupted data.
- Because your php on fcgi isn't responding, your apache waits for it and holds onto the resources.
- All the requests are hanging and now you run out of resources and start seg-faulting.
- And then stupid apache, seeing that you're out of child count asks you to raise it not realizing you're already exhausted on physical resource beyond reason. Typical apache...
- Because apache is now out of free children, it can't take anymore requests and it appears as if all of apache is broken even though it's merely clogged up by bad fcgi processes.
If my theory is correct, you should.
Check that none of the mysql data is corrupted
Check that the data that was replaced in mysql was as what you expected
Check for PHP error logs as they should be logging something if they can.
You should isolate the PHP processes that are actually the cause of clogging up and remove it if cleaning up data alone wasn't enough. Ideally, no matter how bad the data, the php program should've died cleanly.
Good luck hunting.
No vulnerabilities reported
Reuse Trending Solutions
Subscribe to our newsletter for trending solutions and developer bootcamps
Share this Page