kandi X-RAY | mos Summary
kandi X-RAY | mos Summary
Metalab Operating System is what it is.
Top functions reviewed by kandi - BETA
- Get the members of the members bank collection
- Returns the debt for a given month
- Save the created_by field
- Return the list of active members for the given datetime
- Announce a user
- Given a list of users and a month return all users that are not allowed
- Returns the list of members of the members collection
- Update an event
- Update members details
- Details of a member
- Import a single payment
- Extract payment information from the file
- Returns an iterator over the CSV file
- Format a single day
- Update a project
- Add statistics to the response
- Update a user pic
- View for a month
- Gets the discounts for the current user
- Display the main page
- Returns a dictionary of members that are active in the given date range
- Show a label for a given label
- Returns a paginated list of members
- Render the event archive
- View of members history
- Return the calendar of an event
mos Key Features
mos Examples and Code Snippets
Trending Discussions on mos
hello i'm using css counter to display the number of div that have a specific class inside a section but i don't know why the result of my code is alwase 0 this the code...
ANSWERAnswered 2021-Jun-15 at 12:21
There are two problems which are causing the counter not to be incremented.
The first is that the CSS:
I am working on getting some data, and as I am getting this data in a list, I want to write it into a csv file (maybe using pandas)
The data I want to convert is in the form of list:...
ANSWERAnswered 2021-Jun-13 at 18:10
I assume you are iterating over some database where in each iteration you are getting the nested list you have mentioned above.
Here you have, for the person 'Val Guene', total 9 jobs and 3 'University' so, for having both single 'experience' and single 'University' in a row, it wouldn't make sense.( as for like 'Senior Associate' which 'University' you will choose.) what you can do is use one of these to create a dataframe.
So let's use 'Experience'
let our this nested list be denoted by variable list1 then,
list1 :- 'name of person'
list1 :- 'tag/current job'
list1 :- 'Experience'
list1 :- 'University'
In response to some comments received, here´s what I am trying to do:
- Replicate an XLS formula that works fine. The below is the beginning of what that XLS formula does
- The complete XLS formula basically interpolates input variables along a time horizon (say 120 months). For example if you ONLY input mo 1 (along vector_1) = .25 (along vector_2), mo 2 (along vector_1) = .50 (along vector_2), XLS outputs mo 1 = .25, mo 2 = .50, mos 3-120 = 0. If you ONLY input mo 1 = 2 and month 3 = 4, then XLS interpolates and output is mo 1 = 2, mo 2 = 3, mo 3 = 4, mo 5-120 = 0. If you ONLY input mo 3 = 2, then output is mo 1 = 2, mo 2 = 2, mo 3 = 2, mo 4-120= 0. Etc. This R snippet is only the beginning of this formula
- So all I am trying to do below, for now, is assign vector_2 variables along the mos 1-120 time scale, and if the current period in time horizon (vector_1) > period in the 1-120 scale, then a 0 value is returned.
I was worried about posting this, this is difficult to express clearly. And I want to learn enough to be able to do the rest of this on my own. Best way to learn!
I´m new to R and come from Excel/VBA world. I´m slowly converting an Excel formula to R equivalent. Will eventually change this to a function and explore using SEQ instead of this FOR loop. But for now, what am I doing wrong with the below? I don´t understand why I get NA in the 5th position of the output vector and 9 output elements instead of 10.
ANSWERAnswered 2021-May-13 at 13:25
for-loop I am not getting what is
period[i + 1] as there is no object defined
period? However, as vectorised operations in base r you can do this achieve your output. One line of the code has been built upon this answer.
I need to restructure an XML into 4 distinct 'blocks'. The final block must include a distinct value from a group-by and the position of the first and last instance within that group. As I am grouping the data to build the other blocks I cannot find a way to achieve this.
ANSWERAnswered 2021-May-09 at 12:45
I think you can solve it with a variable:
I have the following dataframe...
ANSWERAnswered 2021-May-06 at 14:04
Are you perhaps just missing a
The Have two filters that will allow a user to chose a major command or grade. However, can someone point me into the right direction on how to actually have them listen to each other. for example, if the user pics a 30ABCT and wants to filter that by the grade of E4. What is the way I need to do that?...
ANSWERAnswered 2021-Apr-19 at 08:48
You had the right idea, just a couple of things:
- you just needed an "AND" condition to mix major command and grade
- if you want to group the expand then you will need to use another mechanism to reset the filters, like a reset button or similar. This because only one expand will be open in a group.
Take a look at the code I made for you, base on your code but simplify to just the filter logic.
I have 2 tables,
When I query SELECT * FROM categories, I get this:...
ANSWERAnswered 2021-Apr-06 at 18:16
You'll just have to select the * for the products table and title as category from the categories table with the join on the primary key in your case which is Id.
Okay, so. I have a slideshow on a page of my website. It's supposed to be in one column of my website. The images conform to the column just fine, but the buttons for "next" and "previous" do not. I want them to be on the left and right sides of the column they slideshow is in, and preferably centered vertically as well.
Bonus: Is there any way to make the next and prev buttons circles?
And here's my code:...
ANSWERAnswered 2021-Mar-31 at 16:17
I don't clearly understand what you mean by making them round. Is this what you wanted to achieve?
ANSWERAnswered 2021-Mar-10 at 19:45
ids have to be unique. So you need to find a different way to select the element. Since it is a sibling, you can use prev() to select it.
I have on website navigation and I would put in image. If i enter image code the image will on the end, and I want if the image be on start navigation (before Link 1). Here´s my code with CSS:...
ANSWERAnswered 2021-Mar-04 at 16:41
You haven't added any CSS to tell the image where to go.
i made a quick nav to give you an idea
No vulnerabilities reported
You can use mos like any standard Python library. You will need to make sure that you have a development environment consisting of a Python distribution including header files, a compiler, pip, and git installed. Make sure that your pip, setuptools, and wheel are up to date. When using pip it is generally recommended to install packages in a virtual environment to avoid changes to the system.
Reuse Trending Solutions
Subscribe to our newsletter for trending solutions and developer bootcamps
Share this Page