Here are the top Robotic Process Automation (RPA) libraries that you can use for attended robotic process automation, unattended robotic process automation, hybrid robotic process automation, cognitive robotic process automation, and task-specific robotic process automation.
Robotic process automation (RPA) is a technology that makes it possible to automate manual, repetitive processes that people usually do. Python can be used for RPA since it offers libraries and tools for automating processes and interacting with other software programs.
The top Python libraries for robotic process automation are shown below. Here is a detailed review of libraries.
- A library for Robot Framework that provides keywords for testing web applications using Selenium.
- Offers a high-level API for performing actions on a web page, like clicking links and buttons.
- Can be used in conjunction with Robot Framework to write automated tests for web applications.
- Cross-platform GUI automation for human-like mouse and keyboard control.
- Supports image recognition and GUI-based applications.
- Can be used to automate tasks for desktop applications and web applications.
Python 8215 Version:Current License: Permissive (BSD-3-Clause)
- A set of Python modules for GUI automation of Microsoft Windows GUI applications.
- Provides an easy-to-use interface for automating tasks in Windows GUI applications.
- Supports automating mouse and keyboard interactions and reading and manipulating window and control properties.
- Focuses on creating open source software to ensure RPA technologies are accessible to everyone.
- Advanced features like Wand and the Portal need a service infrastructure for delivering more resilient robots, management and control, and advanced services.
- Contains components like Bot, Wand, Lab, Portal, and Flow to enhance user experience.
- A high-level robot control framework in Python.
- Supports real-world robotic hardware, simulation environments, and various sensors and actuators.
- Offers an easy-to-use API for robotic control and manipulation tasks.
- Is a collection of open source tools and libraries for RPA designed to be used with Python and Robot Framework.
- The end goal is to provide well-documented and actively maintained core libraries for RPA.
- Requires special installation as the package size and the posts are different.
Python 814 Version:main_11.2.0 License: Permissive (Apache-2.0)
- Is an RPA system for orchestrating project teams of machines and experts.
- Can include everything from the working of design teams on a client’s project to newsrooms to bring reporters, editors, and photographers together for a story.
- Brings automation and machines for projects: a crawler that collects content from the web before an expert goes through it, or a classifier filters it.
Python 641 Version:v1.0.46 License: Permissive (Apache-2.0)
- Automates tasks using hardware or software systems that run across various applications.
- Can learn workflows with multiple steps and applications like sending receipt messages, filling forms into folders, getting received forms, checking the integrity of forms, and updating spreadsheets with form details.
- Designed to reduce the burden on humans and for completing simple repetitive tasks.
Python 74 Version:Current License: Permissive (MIT)