kandi X-RAY | sahagin-java Summary
kandi X-RAY | sahagin-java Summary
Sahagin generates highly readable Selenium/Appium test report from your test code.
Top functions reviewed by kandi - BETA
- Transforms the class file
- Inserts the CodeLineHook and after the given method body
- Returns - 1 if beforeHook should be inserted
- Returns a list of all declared methods in the given class
- Entry point for the agent
- Convert yaml to map
- Parses the source files and returns the results
- Generates a SrcTree with runtime class path from the given source directory
- String representation of this method
- Set image size from an input stream
- To be used in tests
- Define Method
- Get a logger with the given name
- Set the value from yaml
- Sort the table
- Create code from yaml
- Convert the line to yaml
- Convert this request to yaml
- Convert RootMethodRunResult to Map
- Convert to yaml
- Generate a unique key for a method
- Returns the key of the sub method
- Captures the current screenshot as a byte array
- Returns null if no root method exists
- Sets the action
- Initializes the hook method manager
sahagin-java Key Features
sahagin-java Examples and Code Snippets
Trending Discussions on Functional Testing
I have created a simple hello world app and here is the spec to test withconfirm block.
It is throwing the error when i run the functional test....
ANSWERAnswered 2022-Apr-16 at 07:42
The missing method should point to the js-object (https://www.gebish.org/manual/current/#js-object).
You are using some outdated versions. After Update some dependencies to a consistent level in the build.gradle, the tests will run.
When you're using the app through the browser, you send a bad value, the system checks for errors in the form, and if something goes wrong (it does in this case), it redirects with a default error message written below the incriminated field.
This is the behaviour I am trying to assert with my test case, but I came accross an \InvalidArgumentException I was not expecting.
I am using the symfony/phpunit-bridge with phpunit/phpunit v8.5.23 and symfony/dom-crawler v5.3.7. Here's a sample of what it looks like :...
ANSWERAnswered 2022-Apr-05 at 11:17
It seems that you can disable validation on the DomCrawler\Form component. Based on the official documentation here.
So doing this, now works as expected :
I have a two classes let's say classA and classB. classA calls a method in classB which saves some value in a database using the DaoClass.
I have to test if the values are getting saved in database....
ANSWERAnswered 2022-Feb-15 at 22:42
You would have to either
- stub the ClassB someOtherMethod. Note that if you don't specify the return value of any of the mocked dependencies (with when()) it will return the default value for the return type - null for objects, 0 for primitive numbers, false for boolean, etc. This is why you must be getting Null when someOtherMethod is called.
- Use Spy instead of Mock. if you want to call external service and perform calling of real dependency, or simply say, you want to run the program as it is and just stub specific methods, then use spy.
I am testing my django app with django TestCase class. For unit tests and integrations tests I encountered no problem with the database django create then destroy for the tests. But now i want to do some functional test using selenium. The problem is that selenium seem to not be able to access the db. Here is the test code of my test :...
ANSWERAnswered 2022-Jan-30 at 15:55
Check this answer
This is the same problem that you are facing and has a clean explanation.
I have an app that fetches a list of users and displays them. The app works as expected but the test fails:
ANSWERAnswered 2022-Jan-23 at 06:48
There are two problems in Users.test.js
- Need to add async/await
- Use findByText instead of getByText
With these changes, the test passes:
I have a controller end-point that does an external API request under hood which I can't really make each time I run tests.
HttpClientInterface to make the request and now my idea is to replace it with
MockHttpClient. So here is what I have so far:
ANSWERAnswered 2022-Jan-19 at 16:14
In a Symfony environment services are private, but this is not a problem because you are getting them in your controllers, services, etc through Dependency Injection, meaning that it is Symfony itself that takes care of it.
When trying to test, you may end up, like in your case, setting the mocked class in your container directly.
This will throw the error you see.
To overcome this error, in your services.yaml file located in the config folder, just add the following lines at the bottom:
i'm trying to test a form with a PRE_SUBMIT Form my FormType Class looks like this:...
ANSWERAnswered 2021-Oct-20 at 12:08
i did it like this with a pre submitted form. Now its working fine. If you want to add a new value with this event you shut take the crawler again after the first submit and add the value to the form.
I am using Spring Data JPA and developed below query which will dynamically take the day values and fetch data, but looks like its arguable looking for Double data type. Any reason why its taking double?...
ANSWERAnswered 2021-Sep-14 at 14:40
You can use below, this works fine for me, also Integer is getting casted to Double
As per my knowledge, should I use multiple CSS extractors for extracting each value?
Here is HTML:...
ANSWERAnswered 2021-Jul-16 at 07:21
So if you configure CSS Selector Extractor like this:
You will get the following JMeter Variables created:
The test should check:
- Login (works)
- Goto user overview (works)
- Click edit for first item in user list (works)
- Check if the data displayed in the form is correct (fails)
I am able to get all attributes of the form input, except for the value attribute. The url of the form edit page is
My test looks like this:...
ANSWERAnswered 2021-Jul-07 at 07:36
if(isset($_GET['user'])) will return
false, so you have not a single data inside the form.
BTW you should not use
$_GET, but you can take advantage of ParamConverter and eventually pass user id inside URL.
No vulnerabilities reported
You can use sahagin-java like any standard Java library. Please include the the jar files in your classpath. You can also use any IDE and you can run and debug the sahagin-java component as you would do with any other Java program. Best practice is to use a build tool that supports dependency management such as Maven or Gradle. For Maven installation, please refer maven.apache.org. For Gradle installation, please refer gradle.org .
Reuse Trending Solutions
Subscribe to our newsletter for trending solutions and developer bootcamps
Share this Page