kandi X-RAY | Auro Summary
kandi X-RAY | Auro Summary
The world's first fastest, open source Music player for Android with latest design...
Top functions reviewed by kandi - BETA
- Handle broadcast received event
- Set the notification details
- Changes the current track in the playlist
- Plays the previous song at the specified position
- Sets the header view holder
- Helper method to set the default view
- Download an image
- Determine if the position of the position specified by the position
- Set the icon for the search viewHolder
- On touch event
- Override paint in order to paint a child view
- Sets the ringtone
- Generate ViewViewHolder
- Runs the default artist
- Override to draw the sliding view
- Returns the albums of the specified artist
- Start music
- Intercept the drag event
- OnBindViewViewHolder is onBindViewHolder
- Inits the view
- Override to draw the dividers
- This method is called when the view is being rendered
- Main entry point
- Measure the width and height
- Binds the items to a ListViewHolder
- Sets the sliding view
Auro Key Features
Auro Examples and Code Snippets
Trending Discussions on Auro
I'm trying to sort an Array type data recursively.
Here's the data structure....
ANSWERAnswered 2022-Jan-09 at 15:38
Basically you can change the order of a and b sort params depending on the
order param you pass to your custom function. Then also based on the type of current param (string or number) you use different types of sort method.
I have finished the start a private network and Permissioned Network. At the end, I can see Charlie joined the network as a full node. I want to go further, I try to make Charlie to be an authority node, I want to make Charlie's role the same as Alice's and Bob's.
I want to let a node automatically joined and became an validator to generate blocks and finalize blocks.
Previously, Charlie runs as :...
ANSWERAnswered 2022-Jan-03 at 15:22
I got an answer substrate-validator-set. If you want to dynamically add validator on a PoA network, you need to add a session pallet, and let session to manage the auro key and grandpa key.
I'm very new to php and this is my first project on this. Here I'm having a simple html form that submit data to mySql database.
I've created a table in mySql with 3 columns, 1st
JobId which is an auro incriment field and primary key. 2nd and 3rd are
JobDescription which are varchars. In my html I fill the data and submit and the data should be posted in the table that I've created.
Here is my HTML....
ANSWERAnswered 2021-Jan-30 at 10:43
Check the PHP error log file. You can found error log file location in php.ini, error_log="/path/to/error/logs".
at the top of php code, don't forget to remove it after the error is solved. This will display error on you page instead of return error server 500.
No vulnerabilities reported
Reuse Trending Solutions
Subscribe to our newsletter for trending solutions and developer bootcamps
Share this Page