Let us have a look at the libraries in detail.
- Includes many customization options.
- Compatible with the latest versions of all major browsers.
- Fully responsive and scaled to any device or screen size.
- Support for Web Audio 3D spatial audio.
- Supports all popular audio formats, including MP3, AAC, OGG, and WAV.
- Allows you to create multiple audio channels.
- Responsive and has built-in support for scaling to different screen sizes.
- Supports a wide range of customization options.
- Supports playback across multiple platforms
- Compatible with all major web browsers.
- Supports both HTML5 and Flash audio playback on mobile devices.
- Comes with lots of pre-built components, such as a playlist.
- Lightweight and powerful library with a modern design
- Supports multiple audio sources, such as local files, remote URLs, and streaming audio.
- Offers a powerful API for developers
- Works with Flash 8, allowing for reliable audio playback on older browsers.
- Highly configurable, allowing for a range of audio playback options.
- Supports HTML5 audio fallback.
- Flexible options for styling and customizing the player.
- Wide range of API support for customizing functionality.
- A unique data-attribute feature allows custom data to be passed to the player.
- Designed to be responsive to any size viewport.
- Allows developers to create multiple playlists.
- Features a powerful and customizable UI.
- Can be easily modified with custom CSS.
- Mobile-friendly and supports touch gestures.
- Can be integrated easily with any web page.