kandi X-RAY | RagTag Summary
kandi X-RAY | RagTag Summary
RagTag is a collection of software tools for scaffolding and improving modern genome assemblies. Tasks include:. RagTag also provides command line utilities for working with common genome assembly file formats.
Top functions reviewed by kandi - BETA
- Write alignment files to the agp file
- Add a line to the AGP object
- Add a comment
- Add a gap line
- Build a scaffold graph
- Returns True if the query start and end of the query
- Returns True iff the term start and end distance between the term
- Writes an AGP solution to the given scaffold
- Determine the gap size of a list
- Calculate the basic statistics for a genome
- Update a gff intervals based on the given transformation
- Adds an AGP file to the graph
- Reads a genome alignments file
- Maximum weight matching
- Compute the maximum matching matching
- Calculate the confidence interval for this location
- Normalize reach link links
- Reads the AGP file
- Subtracts the sequences from the GFF intervals
- Write the agp file
- Merge all alignments
- Convert a delta file to a PAF file
- Writes broken sequences to a file
- Count links in the alignment file
- Validate the CTC breakpoint
- Command line tool
RagTag Key Features
RagTag Examples and Code Snippets
Trending Discussions on RagTag
I am getting this error and I am not sure the other solutions I am finding are applicable. I think this error is occurring because I take the prop and extract the first array from "results" when mapping but I am not sure a better way to achieve this. Please let me know what a better practice for this could be. I am currently trying to test my searchbox but I cannot due to this error....
ANSWERAnswered 2018-Sep-28 at 22:36
First of all, it is not an error, it is warning.
Second, you render
Card components in a loop. In this case you should provide the unique
key property to each component instance.
I have a JSON table with these data and I would like to get the title + oreview and then display them in my application but I am blocked after this condition and I don't know how to proceed, ideas?. I use Alamofire for my request.
my tab json :...
ANSWERAnswered 2018-Sep-19 at 22:15
For example, save the movie data in an array, have the data source return 1 section with
array.count elements. The table view will then automatically ask for the elements, which you will give from the array. Have the table view reload the data when you obtain the results from your request.
I'm trying to use python's inbuilt filter() function to filter out movie titles using specified genres. Any Pointers? Another option is use an empty list and adding the filtered movies to that list but I can't get that to work either....
ANSWERAnswered 2018-Aug-28 at 23:43
Your filter function needs to have a function that returns True if an item passes a criterion. Look at the following:
ANSWERAnswered 2017-Oct-01 at 21:53
No vulnerabilities reported
You can use RagTag like any standard Python library. You will need to make sure that you have a development environment consisting of a Python distribution including header files, a compiler, pip, and git installed. Make sure that your pip, setuptools, and wheel are up to date. When using pip it is generally recommended to install packages in a virtual environment to avoid changes to the system.
Reuse Trending Solutions
Subscribe to our newsletter for trending solutions and developer bootcamps
Share this Page